Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Review: Someone to Call My Own

Someone to Call My Own Someone to Call My Own by Aimee Nicole Walker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

this was amazing... so very very amazing.. i loved it so much.. jon and emory have been 2 of my favorites since curl up and dye started.. and i couldnt wait to see them get their own story and this right here.. it went past all my expectations... yes some spots were repeat from the other series but not too much to make you think it was just a retelling ya know. i loved seeing it all from their sides.. their love.. their heartache.. their worlds and lives and how it all comes together.. and even apart to figure everything out and how to do it all... as individuals and as a couple eventually.. i loved how the ending went around.. that was unexpected and amazing.. i also fell in love with jons best friends.. i cannot wait to see what happens then.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment