Monday, January 15, 2018

Review: Love Me Whole

Love Me Whole Love Me Whole by Nicky James
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was truly amazing... omg... so.. I have never read a story with someone with multiple personalities and this was beautifully written... Oryn was perfection.. his personalities were so much fun and wonderful.. I loved every single one of them even when they weren't nice or when they didn't trust.. I do wish we had found out more about what exactly happened to Oryn but I understand why... Cohen was so much fun.. Rain was adorable.. and the others were exactly who and what they needed to be.. I was totally intrigued by the fact that each personality was their own... they were all right or left handed.. some sang and played music while others cant hold a tune.. it was all amazing.. and Vaughn is the best thing ever... he was confused.. so he learned.. he was sexy.. he was wonderful and omg he did everything he could to stay by and understand and he did.. he won over all the personalities.. he tried to understand everyone and accept them for themselves.. and it was beautiful.. seriously.. perfection!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment