Friday, March 16, 2018

jay butler

*TRIGGER WARNING*

This book contains content that may not be suitable for all readers. Things mentioned such as rape, slavery, and other real-life scenarios may not be for the faint of heart. Recommended for ages eighteen and older.
My poems come from real life times in my life or someone’s close to me. I ask that you read my words with an open heart and find the beauty in them.
-Author Jay Butler

In this poem book you will find that they target everyday life. The good, the bad, and the ugly. We all walk different ways of life but some things stay the same; our hearts, minds, and souls. Join Author and Poet, Jay Butler in 'Seven Day Confessions' for a walk on all sides of life through poetry.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B9GFC1P/

No comments:

Post a Comment