Wednesday, March 14, 2018

karen mossman

Dear Diary

Kerry O’Brien has a hot new boyfriend! Yay!

His name is Tommy. He’s a biker and he’s gorgeous. He seems to like me too. He makes me feel good about myself and it’s been a long time since anyone has paid me that much attention. I also have a monster for a stepfather.

But I’m scared, scared Bill will find out about him and scared he will find out about Bill. Tommy’s very protective of me and if he ever found out my secret, I think he would murder Bill.

Bill started again last night. Jodie and I hid under the bed. I don’t want him to ever touch her. Secrets like mine are only whispered about. But the bruises are getting harder to cover and I know once Tommy finds out the truth, He’ll hate me and I’m afraid I might lose him.

www.amazon.com/dp/B017EYGBPM/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment