Monday, March 19, 2018

sonya jesus

5.0 out of 5 Stars
WOW Factor !!
February 28, 2018
WOW!! Hawk, Robins...Aiden!!! Oh, don't forget Christian!! My Lawd! Sonya Jesus has done an AMAZING job!! Holy cow!! I mean This author has outdone herself! I loved book one, but book two has imprinted on my soul... it lives in my heart! The storyline was amazing and can't wait for book three!
If a book/series can take me from "I like this book" to I want to hit, slap, yell at the characters, cry, scream...and more- ending in "I LOVE THIS BOOK"; The author has done their job.
The WOW factor in this book was really awesome! I can't wait to see who wins Lia's heart and see if it a Soccer God or the one completely basketball Hottie! ....or Hawk! May the best Knight win!!
Okay... Where's book three?

No comments:

Post a Comment